top of page
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Proper care before your application will help Lashful technicians with clean lashes that will result in a longer lasting lash extension experience.
If you have any allergies or eye sensitivity please contact us to check if you are still a candidate for our extensions.
Before your appointment make sure you have completed the following.
1. Remove all eye make up especially MASCARA in order to remove any barrier that may come between your natural lash and the lash adhesive. Removers used must be OIL-FREE.
2. Do not CURL your lashes prior to your appointment.
3. Please wait at least 48hrs after receiving any lash treatments such as lash tinting or lash perm.
3. Since we ask that you avoid water contact for 24hrs after the application, make sure you have completed any daily activities such as showering or working out PRIOR to your appointment.
Now that your lashes are long, thick and beautiful, follow these easy care instructions and they can lasht indefinitely with regular touch-ups.
To maintain this look and extend the life ofyour lashes:
1. Do not wash your eyes, shower and avoid crying, sweating and steam for 24hrs after lash applications.
2. Do not swim or spa for 48hrs after lash application to allow adequate time for bonding.
3. Be gentle with your lashes.
4. Avoid rubbing and pulling your eyelashes.
5. Do not use eyelash curlers or any form of mascara. Only our specially formulated mascara for extensions can be worn. Gently remove with water based eye make-up remover and apply mascara on the tips only.
6. Avoid any eye make-up removers, creams, lotions, sunscreens or cleansers containing oils on or near the the extensions. Oils will loosen the bond of the adhesive.
7. Avoid cotton or q-tips. Lint will get stuck in between the extensions and cause tugging/pulling.
8. Avoid high heat such as your hair dryer as they may cause the lashes to lose their curl when come in contact.
9. Touch-ups are recommended every 2-4 weeks to fill in the areas where lashes have naturally shedding and new lashes are growing.
bottom of page