Proper care prior to Appointment
Proper care before your application will result in a longer lasting lash extension experience.
If you have any allergies or eye sensitivity, please contact us to check if you are still a candidate for our extensions.
Before your appointment make sure you have completed the following:
1. Remove all eye make up especially MASCARA in order to remove any barrier that may come between your natural lash and the lash adhesive. Removers used must be OIL-FREE.
2. Do not CURL your lashes prior to your appointment.
3. Please wait at least 48 hours after receiving any lash treatments such as lash tinting or lash perm.
4. Since we ask that you avoid water contact for 24 hours after the application, make sure you have completed any daily activities such as showering or working out PRIOR to your appointment.
Eyelash extension Aftercare
The eyelash cycle is approximately 4-12 weeks. Since each lash is at a different stage they will shed and replenish at different times.
After the extenstions make sure to follow the following to prolong the life of the extensions:
1. Do not wash your eyes, shower and avoid crying, sweating and steam for 24hrs after lash applications.
2. Do not swim or spa for 48 hours after lash application to allow adequate time for bonding.
3. Be gentle with your lashes.
4. Avoid rubbing and pulling your eyelashes.
5. Do not use eyelash curlers or any form of mascara. Only our specially formulated mascara for extensions can be worn. Gently remove with water based eye make-up remover and apply mascara on the tips only.
6. Avoid any eye make-up removers, creams, lotions, sunscreens or cleansers containing oils on or near the the extensions. Oils will loosen the bond of the adhesive.
7. Avoid cotton or q-tips. Lint will get stuck in between the extensions and cause tugging/pulling.
8. Avoid high heat such as your hair dryer as they may cause the lashes to lose their curl when come in contact.
9. Touch-ups are recommended every 2-4 weeks to fill in the areas where lashes have naturally shedding and new lashes are growing.
We provide Lash enhancing products such as GrandeLash or Lashfood. For additional information about these products, please ask us or any of our technicians.